** 20 Oct 2019 exciting update:
- From Fri 1 Nov 2019, we cordially ask all members to have their play.tennis.com.au BaC login set up please.This is required as BaC is a separate system, to our tennisVic club membership admin portal. If you have not got your “invitation to sign up” email by cob Sun 20 Oct, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org Please bear in mind members who paid their fee in the last few weeks may not get their email as Jan and tennisVic have to update memberships!
- Once you have set up your BaC login, you can book courts for your enjoyment via our new BaC widget on the club web site home page.
Your personal PIN will be emailed to you when make your first booking.
Benefits of “Book a Court (BaC) Online” project, commissioned in May 2019:
- Competition and coaching schedules can also be reviewed providing the greatest flexibility and convenience, when planning tennis time for you and your friends and family.
- Of greatest value, BaC will help increase guest attendance and raise membership, especially for juniors & young families.
- As a result, tennis can play a greater role in our local community & we can continue to provide a top sporting role in our local community.
Jul – Oct FYI:
- From Fri 12 Jul onwards both courts need to be accessed using the genericPIN. The clubHouse has also had it’s genericPIN set up too. For both generic PIN updates, a guide on how to use the gate, FAQ and what is happening to the Court 1 gate & Courts 3&4 back gate was emailed to members on Sat 29 Jun.
- From Sun 25 Aug, the West courts will be key access only, due to pinPad vandalism.
- For competition access, please liaise with your facilitator for support on court access and lighting.
- From Sep to late Oct 2019, training and a pilot will be run. The reason for this is we will be setting up the BaC system, ensuring everything is working ok and then running a small trial to iron out any teething issues before we go live.This will help all members become familiar with the new system. The trial will also allow us to clarify any issues and ensure a smooth cut over come go live for Thu 1 Nov 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our web site contact point.
BaC leverages Tennis Australia’s digital booking technology, as used at Melbourne Park, along with a sophisticated and simple to use web to court access capability (including automatic lighting), this convenient and easy to use facility, will be a great improvement our club.
Mark Boon, Jan Richardson, Michael Collins and Dom Fenton
Greensborough Tennis Club